The services offered by CHARLES C. TUCKER PLLC include:
- Counseling clients at all levels of net worth about their options for estate planning.
- Creating customized wills, financial and medical powers of attorney, living wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, and special needs trusts.
- Structuring estate plans to protect assets, reduce costs of administration, and minimize estate and gift taxes.
- Ensuring proper transfer and titling of real property, business property, investments, and retirement accounts.
- Anticipating potential administration and tax concerns for non-U.S. citizens, transgender persons, same-sex couples, and unmarried partners.
- Negotiating and preparing marital and domestic partnership agreements.
PROBATE AND TRUST ADMINISTRATION
- Identifying issues and solutions in the administration of wills and trusts.
- Filing court documents for probate of wills.
- Representing personal representatives, trustees, beneficiaries, and other interested persons in probate, trust, guardianship, and conservatorship proceedings.
- Assisting with investigations, asset inventories, probate and trust accounting, processing claims, and disposition of assets.
- Working with business owners on buy-sell agreements, ownership succession plans, and management transition plans.
- Negotiating and carrying out the purchase and sale of businesses, including professional, farm and ranch, intellectual property, and artistic assets.
- Engaging in formation and conversion of business entities, including limited liability companies, corporations, and family limited partnerships.
- Documenting business structure through governance and operational documents, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, and corporate bylaws.
- Preparing consultant, independent contractor, and employment agreements.
- Guiding clients in the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.
- Creating leases and easement agreements for farm and commercial properties.
- Drawing up contracts, deeds, assignments, and estate transfers of land, mineral interests, water shares, and other property rights.
- Enhancing liability protection for owners by transferring rental properties to limited liability companies.
- Research complex legal descriptions and resolve title problems.