The services offered by CHARLES C. TUCKER PLLC include:
- Counseling clients at all levels of net worth and helping them understand their options for estate planning.
- Creating customized wills, financial and medical powers of attorney, living wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, and other estate p[anning tools.
- Structuring estate plans to protect assets, reduce costs of administration, and minimize estate and gift taxes.
- Engaging in proper planning, transfer, and titling of real property, business property, accounts, and other assets.
- Proudly working with LGBTQI+ persons, unmarried partners, and non-U.S. citizens to address potential concerns regarding their estates.
PROBATE AND TRUST ADMINISTRATION
- Identifying issues and solutions in the administration of wills and trusts.
- Filing court documents for probate of wills in Colorado.
- Representing personal representatives, trustees, beneficiaries, and others in probate and trust matters.
- Assisting with probate and trust accounting, inventories, reports, claims, and disposition of assets.
- Engaging with out-of-state personal representatives and trustees regarding the transfer of Colorado properties.
- Implementing the purchase, sale, or other transfer of businesses, including professional and creative businesses.
- Forming new business entities, including limited liability companies, partnerships, and corporations, and organizing the business with LLC operating agreements, partnership agreements, and corporate bylaws and shareholder agreements.
- Collaborating with business owners to create buy-sell agreements, ownership succession plans, consultant agreements, and management transition plans.
- Drawing up deeds, assignments, and other transfer documents for home, land, mineral, and other properties, as stand-alone transactions or as transfers related to trust or estate matters.
- Guiding clients in the purchase, sale, or other transfer of residential, commercial, agricultural, investment, and royalty-producing properties.
- Using limited liability companies to enhance liability protection for owners of investment properties.